We are delighted to be able to welcome you again at Mas de la Lance. Hygiene has always been our concern, but the health crisis we are currently going through, requires us to be even more vigilant and to strengthen our disinfection measures.
- The ventilation of the rooms, take advantage of the healthy air of our countryside to renew the air that we breathe in our interior.
- Respect for basic protective measures when cleaning our rooms
- Reinforcement of cleaning of contact elements (door handles and windows, remote controls, switches, furniture, bathroom elements, outdoor furniture…
- Washing of bed and bathroom linen at 60 °
- Our rooms are equipped with individual air conditioning, thus preventing any collective spread of microbes or viruses. Air conditioners are disinfected regularly.
We will respect the regulations and recommendations of our authorities, protective measures and social distancing to ensure you a peaceful stay.
Alcohol gel will be available in the rooms and at several places in the house.
Our farmhouse is in the countryside on a 3 hectare park. With only 4 guest rooms, we welcome a maximum of 9 people. Each room has its own independent entrance from the outside and its small terrace with table and chairs and deckchairs.
In addition, you will find small separate tables under the courtyard and wooden tables in several places in the garden, so social distancing will not be difficult to respect.
Breakfasts will be prepared by us respecting the necessary sanitary measures, you can take your tray and sit on your terrace or on the tables around the property.
- Our heated swimming pool is treated with chlorine, it is checked every day
- Deckchairs and garden furniture will be disinfected - Each room will have its own deckchairs and will keep them for the time of your stay
- Supply of clean pool towels for each person